Last Toot before Christmas!

Hello you lovely worms, it is Wednesday night and I am pricing up my Toot - just in time for tomorrow. I will also list those items on Etsy that folk have asked me to. Here it is:
Photobucket
A small, framed print which I think holds a certain charm.
Photobucket
A little furry mouse!
Photobucket
A funny bobbly brooch - I reckon it's something masonic.
Photobucket
I like the construction of it.
Photobucket
Some nicely random glass beads.
Photobucket
A beaded thing, I don't know what it's for but I love the shape.
Photobucket
Some wonderfully rustic beads - apparently Norwegian.
Photobucket
And some beads made from stone - which stone? I don't know.
Photobucket
Little studio pottery pot.
Photobucket
And two nice coffee cans.
Photobucket
A nice rush basket with an old flight label on it.
Photobucket
A big ridiculous 1950s dress, in very fine colours. I bought it from a nice person who bundled it into a potato sack for me - now that's how ball gowns should be packaged.
Photobucket
Turns out I'm not very good at modelling: Jack tried to help me relax into it.
Photobucket
Bit of Victorian lace trim - nice simple laddery stuff.
Photobucket
A foot stool. Black gloss paint - gets me every time.
Photobucket
And a very dainty cotton top.
I'm slowing to a halt for Christmas - not mustering the need to do anything very urgently, which is nice. A slow Christmas and then there are some changes happening for Toot in the new year - I'll save my energy for then.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, more beautiful beads!
    That dress is fantastic! I think you should oh-so-casually wear it with stilts at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Tootmas and a Tootie New Year to you Jo!
    Dress not ridiculous, save it for Oscar night. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Would need stilts - or a handy foot stool, I think your Harriet inspired my bead spotting Emily.
    And seasons greetings to you too Madeleine - I don't know how to work the word chandelier into a salutation, I lack your linguistic prowess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous selection - especially that dress - wow! Thanks so much for reading my blog this year - it's been fun and it means a lot to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been fun hasn't it? Thank you for reading too, looking forward to next year! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello