A new friend

 I made a new friend! It's called the Starfriend: the name suits I think. Sometimes it also gets called 'the person with the long head', Whatever you call it: it's a funny leggy beast. photo P8093368_zpsd083cc26.jpgThe Starfriend's mostly just been hanging out in our house getting cuddles. But this weekend we took it to be in it's natural habitat: the beach. Which it loved. Obviously. photo P8103953_zps2b68d077.jpgIt flew around a lot and Jack had a snooze with it . . . until I woke him up with a nice, cold, salty cuddle. photo P8103869_zps9c30d60c.jpgI'm getting a few whipped up for a pop-up shop on Colombia Road soon. Which is dead exciting. And I'm also working on another little friend - because I seem to work mostly in trilogies. And soon I will also sell them in my Etsy. What do you think?
The cuddly empire grows.

7 comments:

  1. gosh, little basti would love this star and make best friends ... but this story wouldn't have a happy ending ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, little Basti - he looks so angelic. Maybe a cuddly Basti should be next on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the colors too! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i had to laugh loud ... this small guy is a devil ... a sweet one for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your new friend!

    ReplyDelete

Hello