Small spaces.

For a long while I've had a small space by my mirror and I've thought I'd like to fill it with something extra special. So I have.
I recieved this little naked lady from my good friend and long time collaborator Miss Schweiker of The Emely. What a nice thing: raggedy, lumpy and sexy. She radiates a little bit of Schweiker's creativity.
So I now have a piece of art above my sink and I feel pleased and I look at her when I brush my teeth. 
Then today I stumbled across the Vogels. I think maybe they're old news but I really like them, their ethos and their slightly unhinged attitudes. They're a New York couple who built up an enormous collection by living off one salary and spending the other on art. And I felt like maybe I'd just taken the first step down that road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello