A wipe-clean elysium

Hello, what's this?
Oh, it's pure beauty in a bin bag.
 Top purchase this morning was this dirty great sack of slightly dusty plastic flowers. Mother and I set to sorting them into piles and groups.
 Plastic sweet peas, my favourite.

 
 The carnations work especially well.



 I don't know what kind of flowers these are - they look like a child drew them.

As a more permanent gesture of peace why not extend a plastic olive branch? They won't be biodegrading any time soon.
A very nice Polish gent at the market told me that in his living room he has one wall floral - "floral crockery, paintings, ornaments, plastic flowers" and on the wall opposite "all mirrors" which I think is brilliant, I'll see if i can wangle a few pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello