Jim's shop

Jim from the market has started a shop, it's called Imperial and Standard and it's in Hackney Wick, you can look at it's website here.
Photobucket

Photobucket
He's done a real good job of getting it all together and the launch was last week - the shop looked brilliant and there were lots of Hackney Wick types hanging around . . . you know . . . artists.
Photobucket
I liked that the music was played on a shoddy little tape player for the opening - kind of authentic.
Photobucket
These are some of my favourite things -
Photobucket

Photobucket
I also liked all the shelving and bits and bobs in the back.
Photobucket
Oh my and would you look at this stunning egg! Gosh! And, oh my, what a fossil! . . .
Photobucket
. . . yes, I've put a few of my little bits in there to sell.
Photobucket
So that's nice.
Photobucket
Only little things mind but maybe I'll earn a tenner out of it one day.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i am always at the wrong place .... : (

    but you never know i might enter this shop one day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can Norway be the wrong place? It looks stonking to me. But if you do visit I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete

Hello