Toot in neutral and blue.

A lot of neutral colours in this weeks pallette.
Photobucket
Apart from this yellow teapot.
Photobucket
This bird is made of sequins that aren't shiny anymore with a spiky, very real looking beak. He'd be for a splendid hat.
Photobucket
A bit of blue glass.
Photobucket
Another found object, very nice I think you'll agree.
Photobucket
One of these flower holders which I adore, which can also be used for pencils and pens.
Photobucket
And this funny thing, which might be a vase apart from it has a hole in the bottom - maybe it's for hat pins, maybe not. It has a mark on the bottom a bit like a kitemark.
Photobucket
A rustic stool.
Photobucket
And a wash basket. I'm not a big fan of the old lloyd-loom (I'm not a lloyd-loon, guffaw) but this one tickled me.
Photobucket
And guess what came in it . . .
Photobucket
Only a painted bloomin' stone! It's some kind of a sign.

3 comments:

  1. I think I am in love with the yellow tea pot. Does is dribble when it pours? Can I take it home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't lie to you . . . I haven't tried it. Shoddy effort, I'm sorry.

      Delete
  2. my grandma had a flowr holder like the glassmade one... you are making me nostalgic...

    ReplyDelete

Hello