Some photos from Christmas

Hello there!
Happy New Year you mucky little worms. I hope you've made a fine and difficult resolution for 2012. Mine's to do a lot of jigsaw puzzles: I did one at Christmas and liked it a bit too much. I'm not sure whether to set myself a number of jigsaws to complete or how many would be achievable mind, I'll think on it and probably not tell you in case I don't manage it.
Here's a nice present I got sent by the Schweiker this Christmas.
Photobucket
It's a gingerbread house kit, or it was until I stuck it all together then left it at my brothers house.
Photobucket
Here's a proud Schweiker, see how the icing sugar drips down at the back, beautiful.
Photobucket
And here are some proud Waterhouses. Yes indeed. I decided to stick on as many sweets as I could - because they would act as insulation and make the house all eco friendly and stuff.
Photobucket
All the excitement was a bit much for Dad . . .
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow...looks very yummy!

    I'm liking your brother's (?) stripey pants too!

    Glad you all had a great Christmas - best wishes for 2012! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The striped kegs were a gift from me, very Asterix and Obelisk and a little MC Hammer.
    Best to you too Houdini. (good name by the way)

    ReplyDelete

Hello